- Proficient in developing with C#, Java and XML.
- Proficient with build utilities like MSBUILD, ANT Maven, NANT.
- Experience with automated build tools such as TFS 2015, (Power shell, shell script)
- Experience with sophisticated source code control tools such as SVN.
- Proficient with the setup and configuration of IIS.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles
- Ability to coordinate between cross-functional teams.-
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with frequent software releases.-
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills required
- Software Configuration Management fundamentals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent software releases
- Knowledge of Agile Processes and Continuous Integration
- Experience with automated build tools
2-3 years of relevent experience in Build and Config
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.