- Driving sales efforts for attainment of set targets with a view to optimize revenue of DST channel from primary business and achieve business excellence.
- Achieve the sales revenue target allocated for the defined period
- Resourceful in providing high value-added services to clients with maximum retention & breaking new deals.
- Responsible for target achievement of the customer acquisition & revenue targets.
- Identify the opportunities to use the clients to get new leads & customers through pyramid marketing to sell to their customers for mutual benefits.
- Handling DST sales monitoring their work.
- To create new APF and business Associates.
- Cross sell of insurance
- Good understanding of all Products.
- Team Management.
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge.
- Business Development & Relationship management skills
- Prior experience of 4-10 years of Mortgage Sales in BFSI/NBFC segment.
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment
- Strong sales and Relationship management skills.
- Sales target achievement
- In-depth Knowledge of DST Channel
- Revenue generation
- Business Development skills
- Communication (Local as well as Hindi and English)
- Co-ordination skills
- Customer Handling
- Query Handling
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
IIFL Home Finance Limited
The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of India Infoline Finance Limited (IIFL) which is a NBFC registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
IIFL Home Finance Limited. is professionally managed and shares the professional values and ethos of its parent and holding company India Infoline Finance Limited; It has acquired and maintained a reputation for reliability, transparency of operation and absolute integrity. A steady growth rate validates the trust that industry has reposed in the Company.
Contact Company:IIFL Home Finance Limited
Address :IIFL,3rd floor,IIFL Tower, No: 143, MGR Salai, Kandanchavadi, Perungudi-OMR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600096,India