Greetings from India Infoline Securities Limited !!
- Analyze client's financial statuses (e.g. income, expenses and liabilities)
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g. structured products like PMS,AIF,MLD, Investments)
- Develop sound plans, gold sheet and budgets for clients.
- Customize financial plans according to clients' changing needs
- Present and sell suitable financial products and services
- Find and approach prospective clients
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- CA Mandatory (1st Attempt)
- Proven experience as financial planner or similar role;
- Ability to analyze financial information and comply with regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to detail and strong maths kills
- Strong ethics,with a customer-oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills,with the ability to foster long-term relationships
- Strong financial product and business understanding.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA - First Attempt
IIFL Securities Limited
Recruiter Name:Geetha Menon
Contact Company:IIFL Securities Limited