- Partnering with Business at Zonal level for driving HR Initiatives & Projects.
- Develop and conduct employee connect programs across Zone like Town halls, Open forums, Skip level Meets, Focused group sessions, Branch Visit etc.
- Support employee development, appraisal & promotions for entire zone.
- Talent Management & Development through Career Progression Programs & other HR interventions.
- Leveraging AI enabled tools to gauge Employee Pulse and work toward solutions.
- Manage Employee Engagement Programs, Rewards & recognition, Fun at work etc.
- Identifying attrition root cause and working proactively with business & finding a resolution.
- Participate in HR Policies Implementation
- Handling Employee Grievance
- Handling external surveys
- Data Management & reporting.
Required Candidate profile
- Looking for a Young & Dynamic HR Professional with proven track record in Business Partnering role.
- Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills along with an ability to build strong rapport with Business Leaders.
- Attention to detail, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task & work in a team environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IIFL Finance Ltd.
IIFL was the pioneer in the retail broking industry with its launch of 5paisa trading platform which offered the lowest brokerage in the industry and the freedom from traditional ways of transacting. Our strength has been to continuously innovate and reinvent ourselves. IIFL's evolution from an entrepreneurial start-up in 1995 to a full range diversified financial services group is a story of steady growth by adapting to the dynamic business environment, without losing focus on our core domain of financial services.
Today, IIFL Holdings Limited (Bloomberg Code: IIFL IN, NSE: IIFL, BSE: 532636) is India's leading integrated financial services group with diverse operating businesses, mainly, Non Banking and Housing Finance, Wealth and Asset Management, Financial Advisory and Broking, Mutual Funds and Financial Product Distribution, Investment Banking, Institutional Equities, Realty Broking and Advisory Services.
IIFL serves more than 4 million satisfied customers across various business segments and is continuously building on its strengths to deliver excellent service to its expanding customer base.
Recruiter Name:Himanshu Suri
Contact Company:IIFL Finance Ltd.
Address :Plot No. 98, Phase - IV, GURGAON, Haryana - 120016,India