Job Description- Management Trainee-Credit (IIHFL)
Core role of Underwriter for Home Loan and Mortgage proposals which would include, but does not limit to:
* Interpreting Financial Statement and related data to evaluate the financial health and business performance of the applicant.
* Involvement and consolidating the risk assessment of the legal and technical aspect of the Collateral offered.
* Personal Discussion with prospective customer for the purpose of assessing the proposal and business model.
* Identifying and understanding of the associated risk and return of the proposal.
* Preparation and recommendation of note on High value proposal for representation to Management Committee.
* Understanding of the real estate market trend and its effect on lending business.
* Ensure a healthy Portfolio Quality by Monitoring the Delinquency level and containing within prescribed limits.
* Compliance of Regulatory norms and reporting.
* Adherence of Process and Policy of IIHFL communicated time to time.
* Deliver and ensure prescribed Sanction and Disbursement TAT with highest level of productivity.
* Audit compliance on all aspects communicated from time to time.
* Must be cost sensitive and continuously strive for reduction of cost.
* Vendor management and ensure TAT on deliverable.
* Monitoring of all deferrals and completion of the same within timelines.
* Trend Analysis of indicators like bounce ratio, demographic exposure, builder exposure, early delinquency.
* Interact very closely with other functionary like Sales / Operations / Collections for a seamless day to day business.
* Managing Team of Credit Officers.
* Involve in Training to credit team members as well as cross functionary training.
* Candidates completed CA can only apply.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time