- Maintain open communication with management and audit unit.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor corrective action plans.
- Working experience as Internal Auditor in any firms at least in one years.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding policies, guidelines, regulations, etc.
- Obligation to report audit findings truthfully and accurately.
- Capacity to suggest for best practices, tools and so on for the improvements in the system.
- Ready to travel across the locations.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IIFL Securities Limited
Recruiter Name:Geetha Menon
Contact Company:IIFL Securities Limited