Experience: 2 to 10 Years
- Responsible for Acquiring Clients (Retail /HNI clients ).
- Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation through equity.
- Responsible for cross selling products like Insurance, Mutual funds, PMS etc to the existing set of customers and building depth within the existing relationships.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Investment Advisory: Advising clients on various investment ideas based on the suitability to their risk profile, return expectation, asset allocation, liquidity needs etc. viz. Private Equity Funds, Portfolio Management Services, Structured Products, Bonds, Mutual funds (Equity and Debt), Stock Broking, Offshore Investments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, etc.
- Carry out quarterly/ annual portfolio review and analysis of the client's investment portfolio to ensure that the investments are inline with the client's expectations and risk profile.
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
Interested candidates can share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Salary: INR CTC with other perks.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
India Infoline Securities Limited
Recruiter Name:Karthick G
Contact Company:India Infoline Securities Limited