- Understanding of mutual fund schemes
- Onboarding New IFAs & Channel Partners
- Experience of business development through channel network. (Individual Financial Advisors (IFA) / Distributors etc)
- Acquiring and managing channel partners relationship towards mutual fund business as well as other investment products.
- Keeping existing channel partner actively associated towards business development
- Providing training to distributor / IFA /other channel partners for Business Development.
- Planning different kind of activities to explore better business opportunities and new developments.
- Addressing and spreading awareness regarding investments in group client meets.
- Solving Clients / distributor's queries.
- Following internal sales process by updating all the activities in online system.
- Comply with all rules and regulations of the company as well as following industry norms
- Responsible for selling Mutual fund as the core product along with PMS, AIF, and debt products to acquired relationships and building depth within the existing relationships
Perks and BenefitsNegotiable
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
IIFL Securities Limited
Recruiter Name:Geetha Menon
Contact Company:IIFL Securities Limited