Position title: Online Relationship Manager
Department: Digital Acquisition
Grade: Team Member
Qualification: Min Graduate
Experience: 0-3 years (Freshers can also apply)
Reports to: Team Leader - Team Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To acquire clients digitally.
- Key responsibilities
- Assist prospects in the DIY Journey and guide them in the account opening process.
- Promote / Pitch benefits of trading with IIFL.
- Maintain high quality standards - provide all prospects with a WOW experience.
- Ensure all leads contacted within Stipulated TAT.
- Regular Follow up on all pending leads.
- Create a referral data base.
- Cross Sell 3rd party products.
- Acquisition of Clients & Relationship Management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Domain Knowledge is an additional benefit.
Contact Person - Namisha Gupta
Board No: 022 41030274
Email ID: email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Mutual Funds/Fund Management/Asset Management
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IIFL Securities Limited
Recruiter Name:Namisha Gupta
Contact Company:IIFL Securities Limited