1. Incumbent will be responsible for managing the book & increasing the profitability of assigned Gold Loan Branch.
2. Direct all branch level operational activities including business development, customer service & overall administration.
3. Assessing local market conditions to identify current & prospective opportunities for new customer acquisition.
4. Maintaining the quality of portfolio by tracking & controlling the threshold IRR.
5. Ensuring strong follow up for interest collections to keep NPAs in control & thereby achieving higher revenue.
6. Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes to ensure high Audit score.
7. Bring out the best of branches personnel by requisite training, coaching, development & motivation.
Perks and BenefitsPerformance Bonus + Incentives
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
IIFL Securities Limited
Recruiter Name:Komal Sharma
Contact Company:IIFL Securities Limited
Address :Plot No. 98, Phase - IV, GURGAON, Haryana - 120016,India