1. To ensure 100% right valuation - capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction etc.
2. Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies - KYC adherence, maintaining all important registers etc.
3. To provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries pre & post loan disbursal.
4. Supporting branch staff in business development activities & helping to achieve branch targets.
1. Should be able to handle walk-in customers.
2. Adherence to the administrative process & policies of the organization is a must.
3. Ability to understand needs & interests of the customers and cater to the same.
4. To guide & provide the customers with all the required information about loans & schemes.
5.Should be able to solve the queries of the customers as well as handling the customers in a cooperative & efficient way.
6. Should be able to acquire new customers through referencing.
7. Keeping the existing customers up dated with their existing account details.
Perks and BenefitsIncentive
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
IIFL GOLD LOAN
Recruiter Name:Tanya Katiyar
Contact Company:IIFL GOLD LOAN
Address :Plot No. 98, Phase - IV, GURGAON, Haryana - 120016,India