1. Should manage the portfolio for Gold Loan/financial business of the branch.
2. Should be able to handle all the branch level activities for ensuring business growth.
3. Systematic planning abilities are required for smooth functioning of the branch & for developing
cohesiveness within the company and co-workers.
4. Coaching, mentoring and training the team & providing timely feedback on their performance and
motivating them to achieve their goals
5. Preparing reports related to branch functioning and its performance.
6. To ensure 100% right valuation - capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction.
7. Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies of IIFL KYC
adherence, maintaining all important registers etc.
8. To provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries pre & post loan disbursal.
8. Maintaining the quality of portfolio by tracking & controlling the threshold IRR
9. Ensuring strong follow up for interest collections to keep NPAs in control & thereby achieving higher
10. Participate in field-marketing activities to improve the brand visibility of IIFL_Gold Loan branch in the
proper catchment areas.
11. Verify customers KYC & new KYC generation and Ensure proper customer relation for renewal &
Adams Chamber, 11, Richmond Road,
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
IIFL Securities Limited
Recruiter Name:Nineesh N
Contact Company:IIFL Securities Limited