Job Locations : Udaipur, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh (Rajasthan)
Job Description -
1. To ensure 100% right valuation - capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction etc.
2. Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies - KYC adherence, maintaining all important registers etc.
3. To provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries pre & post loan disbursal.
4. Supporting branch staff in business development activities & helping to achieve branch targets.
Customer Care Executive:
1.Who is interested to make their career in sales and marketing is eligible for this role (Outdoor marketing).
2. Should be able to handle walk-in customers.
3. Adherence to the administrative process & policies of the organization is a must.
4. Ability to understand needs & interests of the customers and cater to the same.
5. To guide & provide the customers with all the required information about loans & schemes.
6.Should be able to solve the queries of the customers as well as handling the customers in a cooperative & efficient way.
7. Should be able to acquire new customers through referencing.
8. Keeping the existing customers up dated with their existing account details
Interested candidates can directly visit at the below mentioned IIFL Gold Loan branch for interview or may share their resume at email@example.com
Date - 3rd August 2019 (Saturday)
Time - 11 AM to 4 PM
Venue : Udaipur- Durga Nursery GL
1st Floor, 1 Durga Nursery Road, Aptech Building, Udaipur, Rajasthan - 313001
Contact Person : Mohit Kumar (Manager)
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
IIFL Securities Limited
Recruiter Name:Nisha Gidwani
Contact Company:IIFL Securities Limited