Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling resourcing requirements of region for IIFL group.
- Sourcing the talent through job portals, employee referrals, Campus Placements, walk-in, headhunting etc., to optimize recruitment cost.
- Understand business and work closely with the all the stakeholders to make HR an enabler for business improvement and people development.
- Doing the offer documentation, joining follow-ups, background checks, employment checks, joining formalities, MIS etc.
- Coordinating with business heads for technical interviews taking regular feedback and follow up for closures.
- Adherence to recruitment norms & policies. Offers and approvals in proper formats, Timely submission of trackers, timely payment to Vendors & referees.
- Taking care of Induction & smooth On boarding formalities for all the new joiners across the region.
- Initiating and Conducting Employee Engagement activities on a regular basis.
- Taking up special assignments for improvement of Best Practices & Processes.
- Must be open to travel
Desired Candidate Profile
- Post Graduate in HR
- Experience in Bulk Hiring
- Should be street smart with positive attitude.
Role:Non IT Recruiter
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Address:Plot No. 98, Phase - IV, GURGAON, Haryana, India